Mr Negi Generation 1 caressing a leek
|Born||Chloroplast 7 (Possible)|
|Relative(s)||Mr. Negi Generation 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, X, 3000 (Some generations are condemned by Chin Chin)
Brown Lycra (father/creator)
The Eldest Negi (possibly)
|Residence||Realm 888 (The Root Farm) (most likely)|
|First Appearance||COOKING WITH FRANK|
|Role||Stroke Victim/Leek Fanatic|
(Person) Mr. Negi, also known as Mr. Negi Generation 1, is a Lycra that appears very frequently in the Filthy Frank canon. A former stroke victim, he was invited to Frank's apartment for dinner one night. However, the meal ended abruptly when Negi and Frank got into a fight.
(Species) There are many, many Mr. Negi in the Filthy Frank universe.
Major Battles (Person)
Mr. Negi vs Frank (Outcome: Won)
Current Mr. Negi (Species)
- Mr. Negi Generation 2
- Mr. Negi Generation 3
- Mr. Negi Generation 4
- Mr. Negi Generation 5
- Mr. Negi Generation 6
- Mr. Negi Generation 7
- Mr. Negi Generation X
- Mr. Negi Generation 3000
- "The Eldest Negi" (cited by Frank as the author of Francis of the Filth)
Possible Mr. Negi (Species)
- "Don't talk shit about leeks, Nigga."
- "You know what this guy needs to do... If he likes Leeks so much... This guy needs to, take a LEEK... HA HA HA HA!" (Filthy Frank)
- The name, "Negi" actually means Spring Onion or Leek in Japanese.
- According to a comment by Frank on MOZUKU WASABI CHALLENGE, Mr. Negi Generation 1 was put down after attacking Frank with his leek. Thus a new, less violent Mr. Negi was grown in the lab (Corner of the Bathroom)
- It is possible that Nick Colletti is another Mr. Negi since he wears a brown lycra suit.
- It is possible that Mr. Negi have strong hatred against Veggie Cunt, as Veggie Cunt is a vegan. The Mr. Negi have hatred among vegans for being hypocrites about the fact that vegetables are also living entities.