Mr Negi Generation 1 caressing a leek
|Born||Chloroplast 7 (Possible)|
|Relative(s)||Mr. Negi Generation 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, X, 3000 (Some generations are condemned by Chin Chin)
Brown Lycra (father/creator)
The Eldest Negi (possibly)
|Residence||Realm 888- The Root Farm|
|First Appearance||COOKING WITH FRANK|
|Role||Stroke Victim/Leek Fanatic|
(Person) Mr. Negi, also known as Mr. Negi Generation 1, is a Lycra that appears very frequently in the Filthy Frank canon. A former stroke victim, he was invited to Frank's apartment for dinner one night. However, the meal ended abruptly when Negi and Frank got into a fight.
(Species) There are many, many Mr. Negi in the Filthy Frank universe. Two generations of Negi appear in the book Francis of the Filth.
Major Battles (Person)
Mr. Negi vs Frank (Outcome: Won) The Great Negi War (Outcome: Won)
Current Mr. Negi (Species)
- Mr. Negi Generation 2
- Mr. Negi Generation 3
- Mr. Negi Generation 4
- Mr. Negi Generation 5
- Mr. Negi Generation 6
- Mr. Negi Generation 7
- Mr. Negi Generation X
- Mr. Negi Generation 3000
- "The Eldest Negi" (cited by Frank as the author of Francis of the Filth)
Possible Mr. Negi (Species)
- "Don't talk shit about leeks, Nigga."
- "You know what this guy needs to do... If he likes Leeks so much... This guy needs to, take a LEEK... HA HA HA HA!" (Filthy Frank)
- The name, "Negi" actually means Spring Onion or Leek in Japanese.
- According to a comment by Frank on MOZUKU WASABI CHALLENGE, Mr. Negi Generation 1 was put down after attacking Frank with his leek. Thus a new, less violent Mr. Negi was grown in the lab (Corner of the Bathroom)
- It is possible that Nick Colletti is another Mr. Negi since he wears a brown lycra suit.
- It is possible that Mr. Negi have strong hatred against Veggie Cunt, as Veggie Cunt is a vegan. The Mr. Negi have hatred among vegans for being hypocrites about the fact that vegetables are also living entities.