Racist Santa in the Research Lab.
|Born||Unknown, but is obviously born in the North Pole|
|Residence||Next door to "A 10 year boy with a fat ass"|
|Abilities||Able to cure even the most chronic of diseases|
Able to use a Cane in combat
Able to memorize even the smallest of details
|First Appearance||WORST FILM EVER (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)|
|Actor/Actress||George "Joji" Miller|
|“||You know, the n*ggers... they gotta get their charcoal asses out here.||”|
|- Racist Santa living up to his name.|
Racist Santa has an extreme hatred for black people, which is how he got his nickname. In WORST FILM EVER, he attempts to kill Dade (who is one of only two chocolate men left in the universe) to harvest his rare chocolate. After a warning of his attack from Chin-Chin, Frank sends his henchman Brock Lee after him, who defeats Santa and saves the day.
Unfortunately, Dade later dies as he succumbs to his disease, though thankfully not by another person's hand, so no chocolate was illegitimately harvested. Racist Santa is possibly a pedophile or a pederast, contrary to what he says. According to him, he had a falling out with the real Santa, and his relationship with Santa's Brother, if any, is currently unknown.
- Able to cure even the most chronic of diseases
- Able to use a Cane in combat
- Able to memorize even the smallest of details
- Racist Santa vs. Brock Lee (Outcome: Lost by surrender)
- "How ya doin', ya dirty ol' shit-ass?"
- "Did you know statistically, 1 in 10 people live next door to a pedophile? Not me though; I live next door to a little 10 year old boy with a fat ass, know what I'm saying?"
- "I don't like black people!"
- "Ya'll are fucked up, and you know, I still don't like black people."
- "To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left."
- Racist Santa is seen wielding a handsaw, but is never shown using it in battle.
- For unknown reasons Racist Santa has the number 40 written on his chest.
- Racist Santa is a big fan of the singer Beyoncé, as he is heard singing her song Irreplaceable before his battle with Brock Lee.
- His liking for Beyonce is somewhat ironic, since she is a person of color.